The 1.1 Update of EGGS is now available on AppStore!
Archive for September, 2010
We just uploaded Eggs 1.1 to Apples AppStore. It will be available in about 7 days.
With the vastly improved controls and the new levels, we opted to lock all levels again and wipe all old highscore data.
Essentially it plays as a new game!
Summer is over and we have been busy doing other projects as well as hacking away on Eggs 1.1.
But now we are getting close to the 1.1 update that will feature a lot of improvements in gameplay and speed.
Niklas optimized the game so it now runs quite steady at 30FPS. Even runs fast on 2G devices, but not on all levels, so we still don´t recommend it for older machines.
- 6 new levels of varying difficulty, but most tend to be on the more difficult side of things.
- Double Jump can now be made at will, without any timing limitations.
- No damage from springboards, or from hitting the goal area.
- No more damage from just jumping of the ground
- A Next button after finishing a level.
- Higher frame rate, especially on older hardware.
- A New gameplay element is in place and a some graphic updates have been made.
- A lot of minor fixes and edits under the hood to make the game iOS4 compatible.